About Scott Parks
Scott Parks is a Barrister and Solicitor in Canada and he is also a lawyer in the United States, being admitted in numerous states jurisdictions including Washington, Oregon, Florida , and Georgia. President and a founding partner of our trial law firm, formed in 1990. Recognized by peers as a prominent trial attorney in the United States, he is a passionate and active advocate for the cause of justice.
He is focused on representing plaintiffs who have been seriously injured by accidents, product defects, premises liability and other forms of negligence. In the pursuit of justice, Mr.Parks has tried over 50 jury trials to conclusion and handled thousands of mediated settlements — a top record for results.
Mr. Parks is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell, board certified by The Florida Bar in Civil Trial Law, receiving this distinction in 2001. He has a career-long record of providing support and leadership to a wide range of legal associations and civic organizations.
He has been selected by a survey of his peers to “Legal Elite,” a designation limited to the top of attorneys for his practice in the United States.
Mr. Parks was named by Best Lawyers as Personal Injury Lawyer for Jacksonville, Florida.
Education: University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Science (1981)
- Juris Doctor (1985)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Practice, The Florida Bar (2001)
- Courts of the State of Florida
- Courts of the State of Georgia
- Courts of the State of Washington
- Courts off the State of Oregon
- Courts of the Province of British Columbia
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court – Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Florida
Professional Honors, Activities And Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Youth Athletic Coordinator Lackawanna
- City of Jacksonville Recreation Department
- Lackawanna Athletics – Basketball 1995-2005
AV-Rated by Martindale-Hubbell Best Lawyers in state of most practice in United States